No, I'm not talking about stretching your nylons before putting them on, though that's a popular practice.
What I'm referring to is the last few days of the latest challenge.
I know I was supposed to end the challenge already, but I extended it, for reasons that shall remain entirely my own.
Anyway, having worn panties, a bra and pantyhose 24 hours a day since the beginning of this challenge, I'm relieved that the finish line is only 2 days away.
I'll be relieved that I'm no longer required to wear pantyhose, but not that I won't be wearing them. In fact, I'll likely be wearing them just as much, because I love them so.
I feel like I'll take Friday off, since it's my birthday, and only wear panties. On Saturday, that goes out the window and I'm back in a bra and pantyhose, but not to satisfy any challenge. No, I'll wear those incredible, amazing feminine undergarments simply because it makes me feel very happy to do so.
No comments:
Post a Comment