I have Tuesday and Wednesday off from my job.
I also have 2 Temu orders, sitting in bags, on my love seat.
My plan was to wake up tomorrow (Tuesday), while my fiancee is at work, and unpack all the nylons, wigs, panties, makeup, etc, taking my time to enjoy each of the lovely new things I've bought. It was going to be so wonderful!
I also have planned to buy a new washer and dryer, which I intended to pick up tomorrow, along with a robot vacuum cleaner. I was planning to do all this while wearing a dress, nylons, girly shoes, makeup and jewelry.
"Was" being the key word.
You see, my lovely fiancee, unbeknownst to me, also has Tuesday and Wednesday off.
As wonderful as my fiancee is, she cannot stand the prospect of me wearing anything feminine outside our house. She has even gotten weird about me wearing sandals to the state fair with my polished toenails, even though the state fair is over 100 miles from where we live, and there's basically no chance of encountering anyone either of us knows in such a far-away place.
So, if I'm to do anything outside the house while wearing my femme effects, I have to be extra sneaky about it, and I just don't think I have it in me.
My next days off will be this weekend, Saturday through Monday. The problem there is that my fiancee also has weekends off. Plus, we're going to see Derrick Stroup on Saturday night in the same city the state fair is held in, which will turn into a full day, with no dress, no makeup, no girly anything.
Sure, I could wait an entire week and open my Temu packages next Monday, but why should I have to wait so long?
Because I'm engaged to someone who's ashamed of who I really am.
My frustration cannot be overstated at this point.
No comments:
Post a Comment