Tuesday, September 15, 2026

This Week's Outings 9/13/26

Monday 9/14/26:

While in the nearest "big" city on Saturday, we visited a couple thrift shops. In one of them, I found a pair of nude pantyhose (yawn), 2 pair of Fiore sensual stockings (getting warmer), and a brand new, tags-still-on, purple LulaRoe Nichole dress.

The Dress went into the laundry yesterday, and was hung up to dry (I never put any LulaRoe item in the dryer). As of this morning, it was dry and ready to wear, and that's just what I did.

Wait, I'm on nights this week, so what I actually did was sleep most of the day.

When I woke up, I showered, shaved, applied light makeup, and got dressed in a blue thong panty, a blue mesh bra, nude nylons and my new purple LulaRoe Nichole dress.

I threw on a silver anklet and a gray hoodie, slipped into my favorite patent Mary Janes, and headed for the car.

Before I could leave the house, I walked all the way around the house, to the curb, and pulled my trash cans back to the side of the house, where we keep them, then finished my circuit of the house to get into my car.

My goal was to visit my city's "municipal services" office to obtain a "large item" punch card, so I can get rid of a few large items (the city won't take them without a sticker. You can't get a sticker without a punch card). I drove to the office only to find that it was closed, so I proceeded onto the next leg of my trip.

I drove to my favorite purveyor of adult beverages, walked in, purchased a bottle of my favorite brown liquid, paid for it, and walked back out to my car.

Next, I drove to my mom's apartment. I gave her an old RCA tablet for Christmas last year, and told her it was meant to be used as a digital photo frame. Well, it's too old to have a version of Android capable of starting a slideshow app upon boot, so I had to take it back home to tackle this problem. Having done so, I returned the tablet to Mom, helped her reinstall Google Chrome on her new PC, heard her story of how the neighbor saw me in a dress the day before, and received a phone call from my lovely fiancee.

We were discussing, via text, what to get for dinner. We had settled on Chinese food. My plan was to leave Mom's at 5:10, pick up the food, and get home around 5:25, just before my fiancee, so the food would still be hot and I wouldn't face any questions about why I was returning from the Chinese restaurant (which doesn't have a drive-up window) in a dress.

Well, things done always go according to plan, and this was no exception. It was 4;43 when she called to tell me she was on her way home. I drove home, and ordered the Chinese food while she was driving. When I left to pick up the food, she was already home, so I had put on a pair of jeans over my dress and do the old switcheroo in the driveway after the garage door closed.

My fiancee had a headache, and went to lay down for a few minutes while I picked up dinner. Knowing this, I didn't bother to put the jeans back on when I got home. In fact, I walked into the house, set the food on the table, then went into the bedroom where she was laying, threw the jeans on my dresser, and changed my hosiery from the lovely nude pair I had received last week from Temu (which are sadly just a bit too short), to a black pair of Snag tights (they call this color "licorice") that I've discovered are almost as comfortable as a second skin.

This concludes my public crossdressing adventures for today.

No comments:

Post a Comment