Tuesday, July 21, 2026

Awesome Find

Did you know about rompers? If you did, and didn't tell me, shame on you!

I order from Shein quite often.  For the most part, their selection of women's attire is affordable, decently made and fits well (if you order 1 size up). The only exception is their hosiery, which is gorgeous, silky and feels great, but falls down, regardless of the size I buy. Being an insatiable nylon nerd, it breaks my heart, but life must go on...

Lately, I've been buying sleepwear from Shein, and I'm quite happy with the nighties and sleep shirts. Aside from the tags, which are huge and impossible to rip off, they're very comfy and look great. I slept in one today, a pink leopard print baby doll. So comfy!

Anyway, long story long, I saw a romper I thought was cute, so I bought it. It arrived with a shipment yesterday, and I didn't wear it to bed, because it's a one-piece garment with no opening in the crotch, and I get up to use the bathroom at least once every night, so....who wants to take a romper completely off just to pee, then put it back on?

When I woke up, I was anxious to try on the new romper, and I did. Holy cow, I'm in love! This thing is extremely comfortable, fits me perfectly, and the legs are just long enough to cover the control top of my pantyhose (yes, I'm a pantyhose freak and I wear them 24/7). 

In case you want to check out the romper, or possibly buy one for yourself, click this link. I don't get any kind of commission, so no pressure. I'm off to shop for more of these!

The romper I bought (and I'm wearing now) is pink with gray leopard spots. I couldn't find a photo of it because this color and size is sold out. But it looks just like this one, in pink.

No comments:

Post a Comment