Wednesday, July 22, 2026

This Week's Outings, 7/19/26

Sunday 7/19/26:

I woke up today wearing the same Noosh seamless tights (in the shade "storm") from yesterday, and a leopard-print nightie. I threw on a pair of black patent 4" heels and sat on the front porch for about 10 minutes while my dog did her outside business.

Not every day can be a crossdressing adventure, but I can try to be visible a little bit every day.

Tomorrow, Monday, 7/20/26, is a work day. I may or may not wear panty, bra and nylons under my work clothes (leaning toward "may"), but I plan to make some sort of public appearance before getting ready for work. I'll keep you posted! 

Monday 7/20/26:

Before heading off to work, I slipped into a lovely black mesh bra and my customary Monday hosiery (blue, for Blue Monday), then pulled on my work clothes over it all and went to work. I wasn't able to have any kind of public outing, due to my fiancee being home and awake. But off to work I went, in my panties, bra and blue pantyhose!

Tuesday 7//21/26:

Upon arriving home from work, I ditched my drab work clothes and slipped into a spectacular blue floral LulaRoe Cici (dress), then went outside and dragged my trash cans in from the curb. Public outing, check! I was pleased to see that my Shein order was delivered yesterday, and I'll be very happy to try on the romper I know is inside that package, to sleep in today (with pantyhose under it, of course).

Wednesday 7/22/26:

I don't have much to report today. I got home from work, stripped off my boring work clothes, down to my panties, bra and white sheer nylons, pulled on a pair of pink capris and a t-shirt, then let my pup out and sat on the porch while she took care of her business. So I guess that counts as an outing. I'll make it up tomorrow, scout's honor...

Conclusion:

Wow! I guess daily updates only work if you do them...daily.

Sorry I haven't been updating.

The rest of the week was pretty standard stuff -- sitting / standing on the porch in a dress and nylons, waiting for the pup to finish sniffing and whatnot.

I'll try to do better next week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment