Sunday 7/16/26:
Yesterday, after my walk, my fiancee and I got into the car and drove to the nearest "big" city, about 90 miles south of where we live. We spent the day there and had a blast. The problem was, when I got out of the shower prior to the trip, I put on all "male" clothing, and that's what I wore for the rest of the day.
When I woke up this morning, I was deep in regret. I changed before I ever left the bedroom, into a bra, panty and gray sheer pantyhose. I pulled on a t-shirt and a pair of pink biker shorts, and went about my day, much happier.
The first outing was when I went to Arby's for lunch. Whenever I can, I place food orders online, and pick them up inside the restaurant, and that's what I did, still wearing the above-mentioned outfit.
Later, I ran to the grocery store and picked up my grocery order, in the same outfit.
After that, I went home, showered, got dressed in panty, bra and glossy black semi-opaque tights, with a very colorful LulaRoe Nichole dress (I own several), which I'm still wearing as I type this entry.
Not exciting, but I enjoyed it...
No comments:
Post a Comment