Thursday, August 6, 2026

This Week's Outings, 8/2/26

Sunday 8/2/26:

Today I stepped out a little bolder than usual. 

First, while my lovely fiancee was asleep, I showered, slipped into a cute panty and sports bra, pulled on a lovely pair of black sheer-to-waist pantyhose, added a cute anklet and a pretty LulaRoe Julia dress. Then I slipped on my favorite pair of ballet flats and headed out the door.

The trip wasn't very long, but I went to the local grocery store, then to my favorite Kwik-E-Mart for a lovely energy drink, and finally to Walgreens to exchange my empty propane tank for a full one (I had to stop back home first, as I forgot the empty propane canister the first time out). All that done, I headed home.

Later, our landlord finally got our garage door fixed, so I went out to the street (still wearing the same ensemble) and moved both of our cars into the garage, then took our trash cans out to the curb.

All in all, quite visible today, and I have even more planned for tomorrow...

Monday 8/3/26:

I had planned to have several outings today, and practice my makeup techniques, but things rarely go according to plan...

After showering, I put on my underthings, glossy sky blue tights, anklet, and a pretty blue, yellow and pink pastel mini-dress. Honestly, this dress is shorter than I like, and definitely shorter than a person my age should wear, but I love it, so I'm wearing it.

I had a grocery order to pick up, so I slipped into a pair of patent Mary Janes, jumped in the car and drove to the store. The pickup was very routine, and afterward I drove home.

I have to provide a little backstory for the next part...

Last September, the ceiling in our bathroom collapsed. due to a leak in the upper apartment (we live in a house that was converted into an upper / lower rental). Our slumlord (no, not a typo), in true slumlord fashion, hired one of his prison buddies (I wish I were making this up) to fix the leak and repair our bathroom. Remember, the ceiling collapsed last September, almost a year ago. The slumlord's prison buddy left a ladder, and some tools sitting in our bathroom, which I moved to the garage, with the sheet of drywall he also left. So, back to today's outing...

Before I unloaded the car, I decided I'd had my fill of prison buddy's property in my garage, so I slid the drywall outside and leaned it against the garage wall (still in my dress, nylons, etc), then proceeded to unload the car and put the groceries away.

To finish off the day's outdoor activities, I walked out to the curb, dragged my trash cans back to their customary spot next to our screen porch, then walked back into the house. 

Thursday 8/6/26:

Tonight was going to be the "First Thursday" GNO (Girls' Night Out), but I decided not to go, due to my own horrid makeup skills and the fact that my favorite wig has been sitting for 4 years, and is honestly beyond saving. So I'll buy a new wig, work on my makeup techniques, and try to make it to next month's GNO.

In the hustle and bustle of getting ready, before I decided not to go, I was out and about a couple times...

First, I went to Walgreens, in search of pink eye shadow, which proved fruitless. I should have gone to (c)Ross Dress For Less or TJ Maxx, or even ordered a decent palette online weeks ago. 

After Walgreens, I went to a nearby credit union and withdrew some cash for the evening.

All the while, wearing a basic black dress and glossy sheer nude pantyhose layered over hot pink stockings, with my black patent Mary Janes. I was also wearing a nearly full face of makeup, not that anyone would notice...

Later,  after I had showered and made the decision to stay in, I ran to the grocery store to stock up on a few items, wearing a black, blue and white tie-dye-ish dress, glossy nude tights and the same patent Mary Janes.

Not quite the outing I had planned for today, but not bad, either. 

No comments:

Post a Comment