Sunday, August 30, 2026

This Week's Outings 8/30/26

Sunday 8/30/26:

Having really enjoyed yesterday's outing, I decided to duplicate it today.

Upon my arrival home, I shed the awful work clothes I had been wearing all night, leaving me wearing only the thong panty, mesh bra and nude sheer pantyhose I will wear until it's time to rinse (shower) and repeat (go to work yet again). I then put a lovely silver anklet on my right ankle, slipped in my favorite ballet flats, and headed to the spare bedroom in search of a dress. I found a very pretty black a-line dress, with a pattern of small white diamonds, added a belt, and topped the ensemble off with a cute silver bracelet on my left wrist.

I then let my pup outside, and stepped boldly onto the walkway, walked it to the shared sidewalk, and stood there, awaiting adulation from the neighbors. When the adulation (again) didn't show, I grew bored and walked back up the walkway and into the house.

These neighbors had best tighten up... 

No comments:

Post a Comment