I realize I haven't been updating the weekly outings posts as much as I should, but that's because I haven't had the time or opportunity to actually engage in any outings, as my work / home life have been rather hectic. I could post each day saying I walked out on my porch wearing a dress, but that's boring. Even my neighbors would yawn at such fluff, so I don't post it here.
Rest assured, when an outing happens, I'll document it here...
Tuesday 8/11/26:
Big plans today. So big, in fact, that I'm posting about them beforehand.
Long story short -- After my beloved fiancee shuffles off to work, I intend to get my daily makeup practice in before I shower, then again after my shower, and proceed with my day wearing full makeup and jewelry. My plan is to visit 3 thrift shops and at least one grocery store, then return home and go about my household chores, only removing my makeup and jewelry when the time draws near for my lovely to return from her job. At no point will I change out of my femme attire, even after she gets home (unless we're going out for dinner somewhere), or before she leaves (I'm wearing a pink sleep dress and blue sheer nylons as I type this).
If I'm feeling especially bold, and I like the way the makeup has turned out, I may put on a wig and take a few selfies. Oh, the possibilities...
No comments:
Post a Comment